Saturday, October 27, 2007

Promoting Web2.0 tools in your email signature


Catching up on some of my blog reading. I am overwhelmed by the number of postings that are generated by the Mashable site and many I don't take time to read, but this one caught my eye -- adding Web2.0 tools to your email signature file as a means of promoting your Web2.0 activities. This is a gadget from Yahoo that you can add to all your outgoing email signatures to promote your blog.


Take a look at this posting from Mashable which has the information to add the tools to your email signature http://mashable.com/2007/10/27/mybloglog-giving-you-the-web-20-sigfile/

still the digital immigrant ... Lois

1 comment:

Dr. Z said...

Looks like an interesting signature. I went to the site and think that I might add it to my email.

Z